Time

Tick, tack, tick, tack, the time is up, look at the window, you will see that nothing is to see, tick, tack look under your bed, what is there, nothing, tick, tack where is the time, is it gone is it dissapeared, is something left of the time, a short minute, a part of the second to take a picture of my last view to the world filled with time, time to wait, time to stop, time to go, time to love, time to hate, one time, thats what I want, a part, a little part, almost invisible part of the time. All I want is, is what I want, and what I want is a clear view, a view trought the wind to the shining moon on the dark sky, a pure golden ray of sunlight on my face, freedom, free choice of thinking. Is it hard to have those things today...yes they are...becouse, there is no time, for nothing, not for one ray, not for on look, for nothing, nothing it has comed, its here, now and nothing is overwhelming this page now, its gone, everything is gone, gone to nothing, gone.

0 comments: