Neverfeeld feeling

Where are you dear friend, soulmate, soulmate whitout soul, come, I have a life for you, a dreams to tell you in the night, come slowly, quitly, come whitout my knowing of your existing, stand right behind me, now, smell me, and smile on me, I smile right now on you, touch me I will not feel you, touch me deep into my dark inner soul, taste my juice of red sorow, and free me from everything, drain me and fill me again, let me be free or let me die free, like a ghost nowhere, let me be. Break all chains around my soul and tast the sweet heart, hold it in your hands, kiss it and ill become what I have wanted always, and will love it always, I will become stranger to the others, and your friend, write my name on the dark wall on the world to be known that one soul has left, one body has been changed, one truth has been told, its telling and it will be, truth of what I am, I am nothing, so thats why I beg you dear messenger of death let me be youe death, sweet it will be that, 'cos its from you, no mather if it is true death or life after death, just want your kiss on my neck to feel once your love, and become death or imortal, no matter just tp feel...

0 comments: